Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new tesla battery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until this is in a tesla energy product, discussion on the battery itself should be had in the forum dedicated to tesla batteries:

Battery Discussion

I am not going to move this post there, as it is likely you would get more "we know that already" posts, but any further discussion on the topic of that battery should be in that forum, at least until its announced somewhere it will be in an energy product.

At that point, it would be fair game for this section.

• Informative
Reactions: Kcarver
Until this is in a tesla energy product, discussion on the battery itself should be had in the forum dedicated to tesla batteries:

Battery Discussion

I am not going to move this post there, as it is likely you would get more "we know that already" posts, but any further discussion on the topic of that battery should be in that forum, at least until its announced somewhere it will be in an energy product.

At that point, it would be fair game for this section.
Please delete thread if bad post.

Its not a bad post, and I am not attempting to "censure" anyone, just to have discussions in the appropriate place. Normally I would just move this post to the appropriate forum, but if I move it to the battery forum I believe it would generate a bunch of fairly non productive posts.

If you actually want it deleted though, I can do that, but please "report" the first post so there is a record of you requesting it be deleted as nothing in the post "warrants" deletion if that makes sense. It doesnt break any forum rules, etc.

Its not a bad post, and I am not attempting to "censure" anyone, just to have discussions in the appropriate place. Normally I would just move this post to the appropriate forum, but if I move it to the battery forum I believe it would generate a bunch of fairly non productive posts.

If you actually want it deleted though, I can do that, but please "report" the first post so there is a record of you requesting it be deleted as nothing in the post "warrants" deletion if that makes sense. It doesnt break any forum rules, etc.
I thought it was just more data I had not seen about maybe getting PW3's at some point. I moderate a number of forums, so I know the difficulty. :) This was newer info for me, and maybe others. One things I find when I am on a forum for a while, yep, some stuff gets repeated. :)