Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Certified Body Shop in Baltimore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to let you all know that there is a terrific addition for Tesla body work in the Baltimore Area. Jeff Shaw's Collision Craft is now Tesla Certified! In March of 2019 I damaged my Model X by backing into a pole due to being sleep deprived from the birth of my daughter. One certified shop wanted 9K to replace the quarter panel and bumper. They wanted to keep the car for 4 months!!!! I went to the only other area shop at the time, who could not even supply an estimate. I recently noticed when looking at their website that jeff Shaw's Collision Craft was listed as Tesla Certified. I have (unfortunately) had many of my prior vehicles repair at Jeff Shaw's, and the work was top notch. I also knew they were good at aluminum repair, as they had fixed my Audi A8 and done a superb job many years ago. Jeff was able to repair the quarter panel and bumper, rather than replacing them, saving me almost 6K. The repair took less than 2 weeks. The car actually looks amazing now, and I couldn't be happier. I spoke to Jeff, and he said that Tesla has been responsive about providing parts. I can't recommend this shop enough. If you live in the Baltimore Area (and even if you don't but live within an hour or so of the shop) Jeff Shaw's should be your first stop after any damage to your Tesla. The website is www.collisioncraft.net