Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Fan Club in South Georgia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not 100% sure I'm posting this in the correct forum. Hopefully the moderators will move it if needed.

I'd like to introduce everyone to the latest Tesla fan club. I started the South Georgia Tesla Fan Club because when I look around South Georgia, there are VERY few Tesla cars. In fact, there are many people that don't even know Tesla is a car manufacturer. And those that do know, really don't know much about Tesla. There is simply SO much misinformation in the media. So, the main goal of this fan club is to find ways to expose Tesla cars to people in South Georgia through local events. Another purpose is for local Tesla owners to support each other and show each other tips and secrets we've learned about our cars.

I have an Elon Musk Signature charger that I plan to donate to a local business with the agreement that they install it and host our "get-togethers". This will allow us to demonstrate how easy it is to charge a Tesla every night at home. We also have a supercharger nearby so we can use it for demonstrations. We also plan to give demos of our cars.

I've never operated a fan club of any sort. I've got some ideas, but any advice or suggestions would be very welcomed.

South Georgia Tesla Fan Club