Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla luggage - didn't see that coming!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JoshG

Jun 23, 2011
Looks like this just launched in the store. Like the center console, it just shows "coming soon" with no price.

Rolling duffel that fits in the rear trunk in that lower recessed well. Not sure how practical it is as real luggage since they made it conform to that shallow footwell area.

Of all the things i've been hoping would appear in the store, this wasn't anywhere on my list. meh.

Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 1.02.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 1.02.58 AM.png

Link here: Shop Tesla Gear Trunk Rolling Duffel

Is there a way to avoid shipping charges? Because I would like to buy many things at the Tesla Shop. Maybe that a friend in the USA could help me to avoid shipping charges?

We even pay shipping charges... The only way to avoid them is if the item can be picked up at a Tesla service center or store, and so far that isn't many items other than t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, some of the adapters for the UMC, etc. of course you pay sales tax on retail items, if your state has tax...

I like it. Of course using it would mean I have to clear out all the crap that's migrated into the trunk well already.

I also like it. Of course, we can now put all that migrated crap into it. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

There is supposed to be another piece that fits into the frunk cutout. That might be more useful.

Yup, I hear it'll be really cool!