Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Model 3 owner

IChillinz

Mar 19, 2021
Milwaukee, WI
Hello all

Ive been wanting a Tesla for a few years now and bought my first Model 3 Dual motor, has 19’s, upgraded white interior, FSD, Acceleration Boost. Glad to join Tesla Motors Club. Excited for the new adventure.

Scott

Attachments

• 84080A60-5F87-4D37-9178-8A69B7BEBAD3.jpeg
    84080A60-5F87-4D37-9178-8A69B7BEBAD3.jpeg
    723.5 KB · Views: 21
  • AA7F53D3-BE79-408B-8C2E-B24615F8A537.jpeg
    AA7F53D3-BE79-408B-8C2E-B24615F8A537.jpeg
    798.7 KB · Views: 22

fortunex

Mar 19, 2021
Arizona
Awesome!

Did you get LR or Performance?

I almost picked this color, too, but decided on blue. Still waiting on delivery for my LR. It's only been 6 days since I bought, anxious AF for this "1 - 3 week" window! 😭

How long did it take for your car to arrive from purchase date?

IChillinz

Mar 19, 2021
Milwaukee, WI
Awesome!

Did you get LR or Performance?

I almost picked this color, too, but decided on blue. Still waiting on delivery for my LR. It's only been 6 days since I bought, anxious AF for this "1 - 3 week" window! 😭

How long did it take for your car to arrive from purchase date?
I have the Long range. I wanted Performance but the extra cost just put it to more then I wanted to spend. (Should say more then Wify wanted to spend. lol I would have but wanted to keep her on board). It’s actually used from Tesla but i looked long time and got it for great price with 20,000 miles on it and has the base warranty until March 2024 and 60,000 miles. With the 0-60 at 3.9 instead of 3.1 I felt it was an ok trade off and after few weeks now it handles like a performance car to me. Also the acceleration is insane. I would of loved the red calipers but I’m happy with what I have. I am adding the performance pedals lol. Also I wanted the blue as well but this deal came along and very happy with it. The Metalic grey is my second option. I think you will love the blue. If not we can trade. Lol. You will have the longer range with heat pump and i hear the new ones have the better improvements for wind noise. But to save like $15,000 to still include the FSD and Acceleration boost off the cost of a new one, I’m ok with that. It’s new to me and love it. I also like these wheels better then the new style actually too. I picked it up at the Indianapolis Tesla. Great service went smoothly. Car as described. So very happy and fortunate for how it went for my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: MODEL+

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC