Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Model S driver from Belgium (actually a Dutchman)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I am Marcel from Belgium, I am dutch but I live in Belgium for about 20 years now.

I took this big step 2 weeks ago, I decided to order a Tesla Model S 100D black metallic with white interior. I hope I made the right choice, but that's what we will see in about a few months.

I currently drive a BMW 530D M Sport full options, also an amazing car which is for sale now.

The Tesla took me after a few rides, also thought about the Model X, but I cannot get used to the high position in the car, also the windshield above my head makes me feel like I am a fish in a aquarium, I simply cannot get used to that. So I got the S.

Welcome. I love my S. I had too many SUVs and Minivans over the years with 4 young children. I was so happy to finally be in a sedan again. We also have a Model 3 coming next week, which is the size I think we ultimately want. You will love it!

Thank you, I hope I choose right, it was a hell lot of money to pay for this.

Last days i keep on watching youtube movies from it, also see very bad ones about the build quality. i hope mine will be fine, I got used to the BMW built quality.