Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a bunch of Tesla Model S Interior parts for sale. Front seats, backseats, bolsters, etc.

This post is for a left rear seat for an S in Premium Black leather - brand new condition in the factory box.
Retail on this part is $1222.00 from my local Tesla dealer.

All of the parts we have are brand new and most are in their original factory boxes. If they are not new they look like they are like new or removed before they hit the road. None of the parts we have are from salvaged / used cars.

Email or PM me if you don't see the parts you need, I might have what you are looking for.
FullSizeRender 8.jpg

DSC_1375.JPG
DSC_1376.JPG
DSC_1377.JPG
DSC_1378.JPG

I do have one black next gen seat. I believe it is from the EU though so I don't know if it would work in a US model. I bought it for a truck project I had but never ended up using and didn't need any of the plugs to work. Here are a few pictures of that seat if you are interested and if you need more info just let me know,
Brad

Attachments

• DSC_1437.JPG
    DSC_1437.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_1439.JPG
    DSC_1439.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_1440.JPG
    DSC_1440.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_1441.JPG
    DSC_1441.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_1442.JPG
    DSC_1442.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_1443.JPG
    DSC_1443.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_1444.JPG
    DSC_1444.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_1445.JPG
    DSC_1445.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_1448.JPG
    DSC_1448.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 69
can the next gen seats be a direct replacement for my current seats?

They are basically a bolt-off/bolt-on affair.. but with the next gen seats, there's a TSB to add a vinyl restraining strap between the door and the door panel, as well as the airbag computer needing to be re-programmed. Both of these are safety issues.

Tesla will retrofit next gen seats for you for about $6k plus labor, including the TSB. A few folks have been able to finagle getting the TSB done after the fact, but YMMV. If you sell the car without doing the TSB, you're kinda obligated to tell the buyer that the TSB for the NG seats hasn't been done since their safety is at risk.

That said, there are a couple of folks on TMC that can probably do the re-programming for you and maybe you (or some other shop) can do the straps.