Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Model S Unplugged Performance lowering brackets, Set of M14x1.5 20 titanium lug nuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of Unplugged performance Tesla Model S lowering brackets. These are brand new I never put them on my car (never been installed). Box has been opened but has everything with it. $500 shipped to US (PM me for international) (you save the tax and shipping)

I also have several sets of 20 Grade 5 Titanium lug nuts M14x1.5 . $200/set Shipped to US (PM me for international)
-Gorgeous burnt titanium blue rainbow finish
-These are lighter than unplugged performance as they use a 21mm hex and this uses a 19mm hex
- Fits aftermarket wheels with 1" bore
-does not fit oem plastic lug nut caps (always seemed stupid to me why anyone would pay $$ for light lug nuts then put weight back on by adding caps)

Attachments

• IMG_3105.jpg
    IMG_3105.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_3104.jpg
    IMG_3104.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 210
I also have several sets of 20 Grade 5 Titanium lug nuts M14x1.5 . $200/set Shipped to US (PM me for international)
-These are lighter than unplugged performance as they use a 21mm hex and this uses a 19mm hex
-does not fit oem plastic lug nut caps (always seemed stupid to me why anyone would pay $$ for light lug nuts then put weight back on by adding caps)

Those look gorgeous, but the stainless steel studs still show through, right? Also, the plastic caps hardly add any real weight, but they do cover the stud ends nicely. What do these look like on the car?

Yes they’ll poke through. Weight is weight if you spend $$ on titanium lug nuts to save rotational weight, go all in and lose those caps. Besides wouldn’t you want to show them off. You could even go after titanium studs too.

they were also meant to fit aftermarket wheels that have a 1” bore. Can’t fit caps on those.

Yes they’ll poke through. Weight is weight if you spend $$ on titanium lug nuts to save rotational weight, go all in and lose those caps. Besides wouldn’t you want to show them off. You could even go after titanium studs too.

they were also meant to fit aftermarket wheels that have a 1” bore. Can’t fit caps on those.

What’s the length of the lug nuts? The size and thread pitch looks like it fits a model 3. Kinda hesitant on the 19mm vs 21mm hex. Either way GLWS. Baller lug nuts

I have a set of Unplugged performance Tesla Model S lowering brackets. These are brand new I never put them on my car (never been installed). Box has been opened but has everything with it. $500 shipped to US (PM me for international) (you save the tax and shipping)

May be interested in titanium lug nuts. Send me a dm. Thx

Lowering the price on the unplugged brackets to $450