Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Owner - Falcon Wing Woes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Handed over the keys to my BMW and road home with a used Tesla 90D. I'm still learning, but one issue I'm having is the passenger side Falcon Door. I have to close it twice for it to "fully" latch. Anyone have this issue? I really don't want to take it into get it serviced if it's a simple thing I can troubleshoot on my own :).

Not sure what years urs is but keep in mind there is a FWD switch fix ...there are also some latch fixes as well ..make sure u get the new switches and latches

Call into Tesla and see if maybe it’s an item a ranger can service. I’ve been to both the Westmont SC and the Highland Park. HP has good amount of loaners if it does need to stay over night once or twice. Good luck and let us know...

Thanks! I'll see if I can get something going at Highland Park. I am waiting for my car to register first! I have been traveling for the past 1.5 weeks and won't be back until Thursday. Hoping to have it registered by then otherwise, will call them!