Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla owner wall charger promo code question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve never seen one ever. I think that’s just a field in the “off the shelf” shopping cart Tesla‘s site uses. Elon even said there is no such thing as employee pricing, even for him, no discounts. There are a lot of them out there on eBay and Craigslist still because they were given out as a referral prize, Gen 2 versions which I have two and they’re bulletproof proof. That’s the best strategy I think to find a better price.

Hi all,
We just ordered our brand new Tesla Model Y and we're so excited. I want to buy a Tesla's wall charger and there is a field for entering a promotion code. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thank you!!!
C & L
Congrats on the order - I saw the same thing and send off an email to my sale rep - no luck on a code :(

I have also been researching options 14-50 / mobile vs the wall Connector based on cost/install/use case, and think Wall Connector might be the best option (for us) long run.

I’ve never seen one ever. I think that’s just a field in the “off the shelf” shopping cart Tesla‘s site uses. Elon even said there is no such thing as employee pricing, even for him, no discounts. There are a lot of them out there on eBay and Craigslist still because they were given out as a referral prize, Gen 2 versions which I have two and they’re bulletproof proof. That’s the best strategy I think to find a better price.
I had a code from the battery day event for 10 or 15% off any apparel items. I should've posted it here before it expired.

Reactions: Wshowell