Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mind giving a price. Just curious. Seems to me that sort of thing has been around $3-8 grand depending on exactly how much is done. With the wheels and calipers included, I'm guessing it was really high.

No worries, if you'd rather not say.

I got the Windows tinted while I was there.. So I ended up spending 4300 dollars all in all. So on the low side of your scale. The Window Tint alone was 400 dollars. We will see how the test of time treats it. The Ceramic Pro was fairly inexpensive, it was the XPEL that was a bit more expensive. I want to say the XPEL was like 2000 bucks, and the Ceramic Pro was like 1500 dollars, then Tax on top of that. I also had them wrap the rear bumper as I have little things climbing in and out of the trump.

so refreshing to hear someone not complain for once.

nice ride! I owned a GTR myself now a Z06, what made you decide to switch?

congrats

Nice, I had a 2014 GTR Black Edition. I actually have 4 children. So it was sort of difficult to get the entire family out.. This allows me to drive something that is fun to drive, while carrying all of my family. So far so good. :)

Yeah, there's a lot of that going on these days... ;)

Yeah, I just had my 4th 2 months ago. Can't wait for her to be able to ride in the back. I am sure she will love it. :)

I got the Windows tinted while I was there.. So I ended up spending 4300 dollars all in all. So on the low side of your scale. The Window Tint alone was 400 dollars. We will see how the test of time treats it. The Ceramic Pro was fairly inexpensive, it was the XPEL that was a bit more expensive. I want to say the XPEL was like 2000 bucks, and the Ceramic Pro was like 1500 dollars, then Tax on top of that. I also had them wrap the rear bumper as I have little things climbing in and out of the trump.

I'm not an expert, but that seems less money for all of that stuff than I'm seen on the threads. Glad you're loving your car. Enjoy!

Nice!

I think I'm going to try out the XPEL Stealth on my Multi-Coat Red and then wrap the chrome around the windows in a matte steel/black maybe.

Anybody have good pictures of XPEL Stealth on the Red? I haven't been able to find any.

And yeah OP, I came from a sports coupe to my Model S last week. It's definitely not a track car, but I'd prefer to be apart of the future!