Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Podcast: Introducing RIDE THE LIGHTNING!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before I recorded I thought this would be a slow news week, but nope! Episode 122 is a busy one! Model 3 is a finalist for Motor Trend’s coveted Car of the Year award but does not win – though we do get some good news out of it. Plus: a couple new Tesla Semi updates, good news on the Model 3 battery production front, news on TeslaCon, and more! Listen/download here if you're interested.

Happy Holidays friends! Episode 125 is here: Details on the Model 3’s warranty are revealed, the federal electric vehicle tax credit is safe, Elon Musk teases some big new software updates coming soon, Tesla owners remain extremely happy with their vehicles, and more! Check it out here or at any of the links in my signature if you're interested.

Last episode of 2017! On this week's show, Elon Musk goes on a holiday tweetstorm and reveals some interesting new information, including confirmation of a Tesla pickup truck complete with a big new idea. Plus: my predictions for Tesla in 2018, an Easter egg that existing Tesla owners won’t want to miss, and more! Give it a listen here, and Happy New Year!

On episode 133, I've got more Model 3 driving impressions for you this week after I got some additional time behind the wheel of Tesla's latest. Plus: the Model 3 design studio gets a minor update, a New Mexico lawmaker wants to legalize Tesla in his state, and much more! Download here or use any of the links in my signature for your favorite podcasting service!

Reactions: ATC@LWSK
On episode 136, Goodyear introduces a new tire that’s specifically aimed at electric cars (note: the audio from the Goodyear rep here is apparently garbled for some, but it's fine on everything I've tried it on, so I'm stumped. Apologies if this 1-minute chunk is weird for you!), Elon Musk drops a few little updates regarding car software on Twitter, Tesla puts their Semi trucks to the test, and more! Give it a listen/download here.

Episode 139 covers another busy week of Tesla news! A Performance Model 3 may have been spotted at a California racetrack, it may be possible to upgrade your old Model S or Model X MCU after all, FedEx becomes Tesla’s latest big-name customer, and more! Check it out here or on any of your favorite podcast services if you're interested.