Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Podcast: The Tesla Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve just started a new Tesla focused podcast with my long time friend, and our first episode is live and we wanted to share it with the community and get your feedback (apologies for the self-promotion, we don’t have sponsors and are doing it purely for the fun of talking about all things Tesla).

We’re calling it “The Tesla Show”. I’ve been watching Tesla for years now and being in the technology industry, have continued to gain more and more interest in them – from the vehicles themselves, to the relentless integration of advanced technology, to the business, and of course the mercurial Elon Musk.

I’m a fan and subscriber of “Ride the Lightning” and “Talking Tesla”, but always find myself wanting to jump in or add my own analysis, go deeper on some of the metrics, and really explore Tesla through the lens of the technology industry, vs. the automotive industry. Plus I just love podcasts, and wanted more Tesla analysis and discussion in podcast form :)

Our plan is to cover a specific topic each week, keep the episodes around 30 minutes, and have serious analysis with a light-hearted twist.

Our first episode is about the Model 3 launch, our experience waiting in line, and our impressions of the announcement and what it means. We will have episode 2 out shortly.

I hope you give it a listen/subscribe. Would love your feedback and show topic suggestions!

iTunes Link - The Tesla Show by The Tesla Show on iTunes

Website - The Tesla Show – Podcast Episodes