TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Tesla product idea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bmah, Sep 2, 2016.

1. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

After reading some of the political news here in the US (specifically a particular line from a Donald Trump supporter), I just came up with a new product idea for our favorite automobile manufacturer:

Tesla Taco Truck

Think of all the emissions that could be saved if there's going to be one on every corner.

Elon, all I ask is 0.1%. Thanks.

Bruce.

• Funny x 4
  2. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

3. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

Your proposal just shifts the problem onto the taco consumer. There are still going to be some (potentially noxious) emissions involved.

• Funny x 7
  4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

That made my wife and literally Laugh Out Loud! Funniest thing I have read on TMC in months. Thank you. :D

@bmah I would love a Tesla Taco Truck on every corner. I definitely think you are onto something. It would be an X of course, with the Falcon Wings open, 2nd and 3rd row seats removed and a custom made high efficiency electric taco production facility inside. Obviously it would be fully autonomous.

5. JPP

JPP Active Member

....gonna need a whole lot more Superchargers for the additional 3+ million taco trucks (...heard a radio bit about the estimated # of trucks based on analysis of the # of 'appropriate' intersections/corners in the USA).

• Like x 1