Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Roadster Owner Here.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Stewie26

Supporting Member
Hi All,
I took delivery of a 2008, #466, last week and could not be happier. I am a sports car enthusiast and have owned or currently own Corvette's C3-C7's, Porsche. Lotus Esprit's, and a couple Opel GT's. I am not new to Tesla as my wife's daily driver is a 2016 model S. What actually got me interested in the roadster was reading about the payload launch of Elon's personal roadster with the Falcon heavy lifter rocket. I had only seen one roadster in person and that was back in 2009 and pretty much forgot that the roadster even existed.. After reading about the launch, I researched the roadster's for sale and found one from a private party only a half hour way so I bought it. It was even the color I was looking for.
I am sure i will have questions and look forward to participating in this forum.
20180127_125603.jpg
20180127_125521.jpg
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG

• Love
Reactions: IdaX and nsxpert
Welcome to TMC and Roadsters ownership... any service needs in the local area, schedule service at Torrance. The ones in LA and Orange County bring all Roadsters there for service anyway...

Thanks Dennis. The Torrance service center is only 15 minutes away and that is also where my wife gets her Tesla S serviced. The previous owner had ordered a new tire pressure control module in December and it is suppose to be delivered to Torrance. Hopefully, it will arrive in the next 30 days or so. When it does I will be arranging for the installation. Other than that, everything else seems to be in good working order on the car.

Thanks Dennis. The Torrance service center is only 15 minutes away and that is also where my wife gets her Tesla S serviced. The previous owner had ordered a new tire pressure control module in December and it is suppose to be delivered to Torrance. Hopefully, it will arrive in the next 30 days or so. When it does I will be arranging for the installation. Other than that, everything else seems to be in good working order on the car.

Torrance does a good job with Roadsters and that's where my wife's car gets taken care of (as well as our S and 3). I'll have to peel my eyes out for you as I work in the South Bay... if you ever decide to go South to the OC, you're more than welcome to join us for our club activities. Any Tesla is more than welcome.

• Informative
Reactions: Stewie26
Torrance does a good job with Roadsters and that's where my wife's car gets taken care of (as well as our S and 3). I'll have to peel my eyes out for you as I work in the South Bay... if you ever decide to go South to the OC, you're more than welcome to join us for our club activities. Any Tesla is more than welcome.
I visit Torrance Airport 3 or 4 times a week and also the Redondo Beach Marina. For the past week I have been just driving the roadster around the South Bay like a kid with a new toy. Hope my other cars don't get jealous.:D