Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Roadster will have SpaceX options package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Launch escape system? If the batteries start on fire, a set of rocket thrusters instantly fire driving the two passenger seats 2000 feet into the air accelerating at 14G. A note on the display warns that the system is 'beta only' and that it should not be deployed while in garage.
A SpaceX OEM 'DON'T PANIC!' sticker on the central dash should suffice.

I can send you one. Not OEM but close :)
Hey, thanks for the offer again and those cool stickers! You already sent them to us a few months ago. We used the 'My Other Car Is A Spaceship' to overlabel a crappy Chevy dealer sticker on my wife's Volt. Planning to give the 'DON'T PANIC!' sticker to a Roadster owner this coming weekend. Hope folks are donating a couple dollars so you can keep printing.

Hey, thanks for the offer again and those cool stickers! You already sent them to us a few months ago. We used the 'My Other Car Is A Spaceship' to overlabel a crappy Chevy dealer sticker on my wife's Volt. Planning to give the 'DON'T PANIC!' sticker to a Roadster owner this coming weekend. Hope folks are donating a couple dollars so you can keep printing.
Thank you for your kind words and sorry didn't recall I sent you stickers.

There is variation on "my other car is a spaceship " sticker On my computer. Still not sure I am going to print it but why not to share it here :)

image.jpg

Comes with a "Starman" driving suit, and a cheese wheel in the frunk...

( Wait, 2020 Roadster doesn't have a frunk opening does it? That cheese wheel could be stuck in there ! )