Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After salivating, contemplating, and wanting one for so long I decided to go for a test drive on Thu 3/30. As expected I loved it... decided I would build my own and order before Apr 16th came and went. Sure enough, this inventory car popped up and next thing I knew 24 hours I came home with it. Being an impulsive car fanatic is expensive... Not my first choice in color, but I can always wrap it later.

First pic is picking up at SC, next pic is after tints and front plate bracket removal 48 hours later. Getting chrome delete, calipers painted, and PPF early next week.

S 60D, 21's, Sound, Sub-Zero, Sun-Roof, and AP. Looking forward to burning countless hours on this forum.

Attachments

• Tesla a.jpg
    Tesla a.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Tesla b.jpg
    Tesla b.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 130
Very nice, congrats! I'm not a silver fan either, but it looks great on an S with those wheels. I have about the same story and dates/times as you, except I custom ordered a 60D and I'm picking it up on Thursday. :) Basically the same car but in blue.
Congrats! Share some pics, once you get it... I couldn't imagine waiting after an order. The few grand they gave me off covered some of my options so I bit...

Will do! I actually tried to schedule my delivery for May, so I'd have some time to sell my roadster and LEAF. But it's showing up in a few days, so I'm frantically trying to figure out what to do with those two cars haha.

When I was looking at inventory cars online, they seemed to ALL be black and ALL have 19" wheels. Both were deal breakers for me.

Will do! I actually tried to schedule my delivery for May, so I'd have some time to sell my roadster and LEAF. But it's showing up in a few days, so I'm frantically trying to figure out what to do with those two cars haha.

When I was looking at inventory cars online, they seemed to ALL be black and ALL have 19" wheels. Both were deal breakers for me.
Haha... First world problems. The poor Leaf gets no love in your signature. You could always check out Carmax just to see if it is worth your while. Otherwise, you could throw one on Turo and see if you can turn it into a money maker in the meantime. Good luck!

Reactions: jimmyz80