Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Service Center & Store in West Palm Beach!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As sketchy as that location is it is actually more pleasant than the Wawa.
Now that its confirmed Tesla moving Service to Okeechobee finally, the CURRENT location for service is under contract to sell or lease NNN to someone. SO I wonder what the fate of the superchargers there will be? If new owners/leasers come for the property, surely Tesla would have to lease the parking from them in a sale, creating two supercharger locations in close proximity without service being there. Somehow I don't see that happening. I hope I am wrong.IF tenants come, then perhaps its still viable to keep it up and running.
IMG_0236.JPG

Last edited:
I hope they have good security at the new location. I was at the Mercedes dealership on Okeechobee blvd late last year getting my rims fixed before I had to turn in the car and about 30 brand new Mercedes vehicles had all of their back taillights damaged. Some individual just smashed all of them.

I was just at the Palm Beach service center and was told they were hoping to be in the new location in March.

Also, there will be NO superchargers at the new location. They installed about 8-10 destination chargers but these will likely be for their demo cars if I had to guess.

Really wonder what will happen to the superchargers at the service center. I hope they can keep them going. I like them better than Wawa during busy hours. The nearby Wawa supercharger is a zoo and filled with many sketchy characters during those busy times.

Jason

Reactions: outdoors
Really wonder what will happen to the superchargers at the service center.

You did not ask? I'll be there Thursday, lets see, what who, might say. Really if the building is leased, then thats one thing, if its sold then it would be hard to maintain them perhaps. Probably nobody knows what that contract says.

Destination charging will not help at the new location for service vehicles unless cars are staying overnight and they are rotating them vigorously also. SO having a full charge after service, should you need it, may not be a thing. That'll be weird.

Urban Charging? Now that would be ideal really for service and sales. Nobody else quite honestly. In the back of house only.

The Superchargers will be removed from the old location...

I find it rather strange that they aren't installing them at the new location as it is just off the turnpike making it a solid location.

The other WPB location is just off of I-95 which is excellent for those traveling I-95 but a real hassle for those on the turnpike...

I guess as the Lake Worth turnpike is scheduled for Superchargers at some point this year, they figured that they didn't need them at the new SC.

The Superchargers will be removed from the old location...

I find it rather strange that they aren't installing them at the new location as it is just off the turnpike making it a solid location.

The other WPB location is just off of I-95 which is excellent for those traveling I-95 but a real hassle for those on the turnpike...

I guess as the Lake Worth turnpike is scheduled for Superchargers at some point this year, they figured that they didn't need them at the new SC.

There is no room at the new Service Center for them. The entire back parking area will be fenced in (from what I was told) and dedicated to cars in for service and new car deliveries. The remaining parking lot is rather small and many spots will be occupied by their demo cars.

And the WaWa does suck for charging. I concur with above comments. The only good thing about the WaWa is that it is 15mins from the drag strip at PBIR.

They are getting close to opening here...

The signage was installed last week and all the destination chargers have been installed....

So, March looks like a solid open... But the way things look, it could be earlier...

If I was a betting man I would not count on those destination chargers being avalable to public unless you're in some kind of emergency situation. I can almost guarantee you they'll be for their demo fleet. Just like all the chargers at the Gardens Mall. Really amazes me they didn't allocate a few extra chargers for customers when installing those chargers at the mall.