Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Service Center & Store in West Palm Beach!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I was a betting man I would not count on those destination chargers being avalable to public unless you're in some kind of emergency situation. I can almost guarantee you they'll be for their demo fleet. Just like all the chargers at the Gardens Mall. Really amazes me they didn't allocate a few extra chargers for customers when installing those chargers at the mall.
Hi Jason,

Yes, you are correct any charging equipment installed will not be for public use except in emergencies.

It was reported to me that there are 8 Tesla Connectors being installed at the new West Palm Beach Service Center, two inside and six outside. In addition, the contractor said that they will be installing two Supercharger terminals to support operations.

However, as you know it is Tesla policy not to consider any of the charging equipment at a Service Center (or store) as public charging and you will never see them listed either on the Tesla Find Us page or the navigation systems of the Tesla fleet.

Scroll down to the bottom of the article linked below for a photo of the inside Tesla connectors.

Confirmation of new Tesla Service Center and Store coming to West Palm Beach (Public)

Larry

Hi Jason,

Yes, you are correct any charging equipment installed will not be for public use except in emergencies.

It was reported to me that there are 8 Tesla Connectors being installed at the new West Palm Beach Service Center, two inside and six outside. In addition, the contractor said that they will be installing two Supercharger terminals to support operations.

However, as you know it is Tesla policy not to consider any of the charging equipment at a Service Center (or store) as public charging and you will never see them listed either on the Tesla Find Us page or the navigation systems of the Tesla fleet.

Scroll down to the bottom of the article linked below for a photo of the inside Tesla connectors.

Confirmation of new Tesla Service Center and Store coming to West Palm Beach (Public)

Larry
Hi Jason,

Larry
I heard a rumor that the facility on Dyer Blvd is going to be converted to a Mobile Services Support facility and wont actually be closing. Is there anyway to confirm this? I know they are looking to expand this fleet nationwide and it would definitely be great for local owners.

• Informative
Reactions: Seven7
It was a 4 day service...

They did the retrofit and new rear tires.

The delay was more due to the SC being backed up more than anything else.

Mine required the rewire work.

Once done, I did lose everything and had to go and reset all settings/phone/wifi and homelink. Lost all previous mileage info.

They did provide a loaner.