Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla service centre coming Newcastle, UK - Silverlink

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got any updates on the Service Centre? I know they’re delivering cars from here and sales, but when is service coming?

Was initially tipped for April.. with their techs training in Leeds and Edinburgh

also any of you with Model 3 managed to get tints locally?

I popped into the Newcastle Service Centre today, as was nearby. Friendly staff, and you can have a look around without appointment. (Obviously showroom is COVID-compliant, anti-bac etc). They are due to be fully operational end of July, which would have been much sooner if not for COVID, plus 1st set of builders who were outfitting showroom and workshops went bust. In the showroom they had Model 3s and a Model S, plus a Model X outside. Local Mobile Ranger is Brad who is covering as far down as Manchester at the moment, and the Service Centre guys have been training last several months out of Leeds and Edinburgh, getting ready for Newcastle opening.

My M3P I collected from Newcastle end of March has a few teething issues, which I reported and elected to wait to get sorted at Newcastle when open, rather than trip down to Leeds (220 mile round trip, as opposed to 20 mile for Newcastle SC).

Really pleased we have a Newcastle Tesla presence :)
0aRKM5g3RymH4UFdd1BaTA.jpg
%p2JMTTAT4Od13Y9QBBsTQ.jpg

I popped into the Newcastle Service Centre today, as was nearby. Friendly staff, and you can have a look around without appointment. (Obviously showroom is COVID-compliant, anti-bac etc). They are due to be fully operational end of July, which would have been much sooner if not for COVID, plus 1st set of builders who were outfitting showroom and workshops went bust. In the showroom they had Model 3s and a Model S, plus a Model X outside. Local Mobile Ranger is Brad who is covering as far down as Manchester at the moment, and the Service Centre guys have been training last several months out of Leeds and Edinburgh, getting ready for Newcastle opening.

My M3P I collected from Newcastle end of March has a few teething issues, which I reported and elected to wait to get sorted at Newcastle when open, rather than trip down to Leeds (220 mile round trip, as opposed to 20 mile for Newcastle SC).

Really pleased we have a Newcastle Tesla presence :)View attachment 550499View attachment 550500
Will there be a Supercharger there do we know?

Reactions: CMc1

Really pleased we have a Newcastle Tesla presence :)View attachment 550499View attachment 550500

Where they building the service centre? As the Vroom location was supposed to be temporary. Also any mention of SuC?

There putting some in at Leeds at the service centre, I wonder if it would be the same for the service centre at newcastle?

not far from the A19 and decent power supply to the industrial estate.
Not just Leeds, but other SCs too, so I think it’s logical to think they will.
Nothing on NTCs planning portal yet though!