Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla service centre coming Newcastle, UK - Silverlink

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not too sure where though. Service centre Leeds staff were saying they’ve already got a plot sorted. Only place I know of is around the back of BMW / Mazda.

No planning permission submitted to NTC (on their site) as of yet, to build or renovate an existing building... unless it’s “protected” just now.

Others from local area may also be interested to know FastNed charger plans are official for FOUR new ultra rapid chargers (with Tesla adapter pole), consisting of 175kW and 50kW, at Bournemouth Gardens car park, Whitley Bay sea front, near Spanish city.

607060E2-2F99-4F92-89BB-8217652742EC.jpeg
9E8DE807-0396-4C99-BAB7-809490126402.jpeg

That's a couple of minutes from my office :)

That plot behind BMW/Mini does look like a possibility and there's another plot of undeveloped land to the north of the new Stratstone JLR garage too (it's currently just an unfinished junction leading to grass)

Reactions: CMc1
At least the nightmare A19/Coast Rd roundabout is no more. Lived in Tynemouth for many years before heading to London etc and my lads still live there. The reworking of that junction was long overdue by a couple of decades!
That plus the additional tunnel have made life so much easier for local commuters and the Testo's roundabout improvements will be an additional boost.

I once missed the exit for Cobalt and what should have been an extra 5 minutes made me an hour late to the office.

[QUOTE="

Others from local area may also be interested to know FastNed charger plans are official for FOUR new ultra rapid chargers (with Tesla adapter pole), consisting of 175kW and 50kW, at Bournemouth Gardens car park, Whitley Bay sea front, near Spanish city.

View attachment 465724 View attachment 465725[/QUOTE]

cMc1, are these anywhere near active on the Bournemouth Gardens carpark yet? I'm up to visit my lads for a 21st celebration soon and this could work out better than Washington Services in our schedule.