Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor NEW! Tesla Specific Rotary Forged wheels by Ohm Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1628627217926.png

20x9 +30 Gunmetal
5x114.3
In stock ready to ship. 2 sets left

Contact me for your set and ask for me for Forum Pricing!
Thank you,
[email protected]
(562)249-7184

Ohm Proton 20” inch wheel for Tesla model X

20" Ohm Proton Wheel for Tesla Model S​

• Wheel Specifications: 20x9" +30
  • Staggered Rear Wheel: 20x10" +30 or 20x10" +35
  • Bolt Pattern: 5x120
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 27-29 lbs
  • Installation Hardware: 14x1.50 Lug Nut
  • Details: Ohm Proton Tesla Model 3 Wheels are available in Gloss Black or Silver w/ Mirror Cut Face. Compatible with Tesla wheels center cap and TPMS sensors. Manufactured using a highly advanced production technique called Rotary Forging®.
Contact me for your set
Dm or Email me for details/prices quotes
Thank you,
[email protected]
(562)249-7184

I chose OHM Proton Black 20" Rims for our new MX, mounted the original Continental Tires. Great ride and look IMHO. Additionally, I added some carbon fiber trim around the exterior. Notice the front center lower scoop I filled in with wrap.
which lug nuts specs did you use? we just got the ohm lighting and the lug nuts
I chose OHM Proton Black 20" Rims for our new MX, mounted the original Continental Tires. Great ride and look IMHO. Additionally, I added some carbon fiber trim around the exterior. Notice the front center lower scoop I filled in with wrap.
which lug nut spec did you use? The tire shop said the one only ones they had that would fit the X would be the spline drive lug nuts. But they stick out more, would rather have short lug nuts with caps like the originals.
IMG_9320.jpeg