Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor NEW! Tesla Specific Rotary Forged wheels by Ohm Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any images of Model 3 Long Range on 20" Protons?

1617991789449.png

Happy Friday

Bad news. I tried to order a set of Protons from my wheel shop, and they couldn't order the wheels, because it looks like the entire Ohm brand is being killed off as it hasn't been as successful as TSW thought it would be. Too bad....

I was told the same thing at a local Discount Tire - they can't get Ohm wheels anymore. They thought maybe it had something to do with the recent TSW acquisition Maybe @GetYourWheels can comment?

OHM wheels are not discontinued. Yes recently got bought by another company but they have no plans of getting rid the Ohm wheel line up. That said, they are working on brining in more inventory but due to the pandemic delays, inventory at the moment is not great.

Let me know if any questions.

Thank you,
Lou

Any photos of OHM Proton on Red Model Y? What is the most aggressive size i can run as a square setup ? Hoping for it to fill in fender gap without lowering car. Also is it only in Gloss black, any chance of Matte finish to match the trim pieces of the car?

There is a rumor that OHM wheels are getting discontinued.
Rumor is False.
Well somebody is making something up, and it isn't us. My local wheel shop contacted Wheels Pro (new owners of TSW/Ohm) directly to inquire about inventory level to bring in the wheels I wanted, and it was Wheels Pro who told them that Ohm Wheels is being discontinued. I didn't believe the first wheel shop, so I contacted another wheel shop in the next major city 3 hours away from me, and they were told the same story by Wheels Pro.

Any photos of OHM Proton on Red Model Y? What is the most aggressive size i can run as a square setup ? Hoping for it to fill in fender gap without lowering car. Also is it only in Gloss black, any chance of Matte finish to match the trim pieces of the car?
20 inch Protons wrapped in 255/35 tires on a Red Model Y.

Attachments

• Proton8.jpg
    Proton8.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Proton9.jpg
    Proton9.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 93