TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

new Tesla store in Canada

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by unichris, Aug 17, 2009.

1. unichris

unichris New Member

I love everyting I have found about this new car. who would I contact at Tesla about opening a sales/service center in western Canada?

2. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

Welcome unichris

Current store locations:

Tesla Motors - Tesla Stores

nothing in western Canada at present, but the page above gives the main link to Tesla HQ

3. unichris

unichris New Member

I've read everywhere that Tesla is opening there own sales/service centers around the world, but at there rate there going, it will take forever for anyone where I live (Edmonton) to even have the chance to buy one. I have all the resources avalable to open one, but who could I contact at Tesla to see if this is something they would be interesed in? would you have an e-mail address?

4. DaveD

DaveD EVs Kick Gas!

#4 DaveD, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    Start with Elon Musk. If you convince him to let you open a Tesla Motors dealership, then everthing else will fall into place. Please PM email addresses - don't want spam issues.

5. unichris

unichris New Member

Thanks, thats what I was looking for:smile: