TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Tesla Store in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Skotty, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Skotty

Skotty 2014 Model S P85

just FYI -- Kansas City now has a new Tesla store at the plaza. The old location near the baseball stadium I think is now just a service center.

Store front is nice and should get a lot of visibility, though parking at the plaza is not so great; I'll miss the easy access and parking of the service center parking lot.

2. MSEV

MSEV Member

I stopped by on the 2nd of January. I was plugged in close by at a free CHAdeMO station. Nice store, friendly folks, offered to charge me, but I had the CHAdeMO spot so I was set.

• Like x 1
  3. Crankstart

Crankstart Member

I dropped by for my first test drive Wednesday 3/9. No wait and great experience with friendly staff. Autopilot performance was phenomenal!

I'm planning a 3/31 Model 3 deposit at KC store then deciding between M3 or MS w/ AP CPO in a couple years once boys are out of preschool. Substituting a Tesla for the Explorer will make yearly trips to FL, DC, Syracuse, PHX, and DFW plus regular trips inside KS out I-70 a breeze. Keeping the family safe while making gas prices irrelevant: priceless!

• Like x 2