Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla system [question about firmware]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The "2 weeks" was a joke because Elon often says new features are going to be released in two weeks. I don't know why different regions and different people get updates at different times. I'm in the US and I'm still on 2021.4.18.10. The manual suggests setting your updates to "Advanced" and keeping connected to wifi is the best way to receive the latest software. You may want to verify your wifi is connected.

Recently there was some regulatory hurdle Tesla had to jump through in China. They did this by pushing a new software release. Maybe something like that happened again.

Reactions: Badwolfev
@Piggyz you better set your expectations or it's going to be a tough road ahead for you. :)

You get the update when you get the update. There's nothing you can do the make it faster. There will almost always be someone somewhere reporting they are on a newer version. Some are Tesla's special beta testers, some are just lucky that their model/region/VIN was chosen first. It takes weeks for an update to hit the whole fleet

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam and JoRoMo
Just got 2021.12.25.7 on M3P located in GTA, Canada today. It's a bit of random luck but I have gotten a few updates about a week after the US counterparts.

The update includes new game, additional languages and in-cabin camera turned on.

Reactions: BitJam