Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Wrap

What do you think of the color?

• Like it

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Really like it

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Pass

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Added a new Y to the family. Talked the wife into wrapping it and she said “as long as I choose the color”..

Well, we got her Y back today...what do you think? I still love my M3P
4B2D3F43-559F-483B-999B-4B6B8E531A86.jpeg
B5D25C03-64D8-406F-860D-AE42BB56B3F8.jpeg
CE0E4FBA-51A1-47D8-8D3A-23C906093061.jpeg

Tesla Family

Reactions: mrau and loanchau2k
Both cars look great! What color is that wrap? Can't tell if it's like a baby blue or just white with some pearl to it. Also, where did you get the front spoiler for your M3P? Looks great :)

Thanks Deadaleck....the picture doesn’t show the color very well on the Y. The wrap is from Inozetek and the color is called Pearl Crystal Blue..As they say a “Happy Wife is a Happy Life”.. so she can wrap it any color she likes. :)

Believe it or not, I took a chance and purchased the front spoiler from Wish...Surprised me of the quality, fit and finish..I get lots of complements on it.

If you live in the Phoenix area, I highly recommend Hyer Quality Detail..They do great work!

Attachments

• BDFCB093-A776-48F5-8B71-E57244232ED0.jpeg
    BDFCB093-A776-48F5-8B71-E57244232ED0.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: daedaleck
Wow. Well it's cool that you had it wrapped, but that color....not a fan. The red looks fantastic. Good thing is that you can change it anytime you like, for a cost. Or, you always have the option to remove the wrap.

I'm considering a wrap that would draw mixed reactions too. It's called 'Deep Space' and it's a color-changing wrap based on light angle/viewing angle.

I've always been a 'basic / classic color' guy*. Going back to my first new car, 'my' cars have always been silver, black or grey. My CX-5 is Soul Red as it was my wife's car before I took it over. I'm going wild with the MY, getting the Deep Blue Metallic. Really love that color.

*With the obvious exception of my MGB.... ;-)

I've always been a 'basic / classic color' guy*. Going back to my first new car, 'my' cars have always been silver, black or grey. My CX-5 is Soul Red as it was my wife's car before I took it over. I'm going wild with the MY, getting the Deep Blue Metallic. Really love that color.

*With the obvious exception of my MGB.... ;-)

Yeah but the MGB has the obligatory British Racing Green with what appears to be a tan interior. Ideal choice!

Reactions: DanDi58