Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla y buying advice for Uk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy my first Tesla in uk on 4 year lease. Questions:

1. Do Teslas cost a lot to maintain say for 5k miles a year - is a lease maintenance package worth it will be £30 a month
2. Need to look at putting a charging point in the house - go with teslas own or would you suggest another option. Wish to future proof for the potential of other cars in the future (we are single phase electricity and the point will go outside)

Anything else I should know before putting in an order?

1. Do Teslas cost a lot to maintain say for 5k miles a year - is a lease maintenance package worth it will be £30 a month
2. Need to look at putting a charging point in the house - go with teslas own or would you suggest another option. Wish to future proof for the potential of other cars in the future (we are single phase electricity and the point will go outside)

You will probably be better posting on UK forum

There is no annual maintenance required for the Tesla Model Y.

Only:
Plug in daily to charge or as available
Maintain correct tire pressure
Tire rotation (front to back), except on Performance Model Y with staggered wheels, every 10,000km or as required
Check, replace wiper blades as needed
Top up windshield washer fluid
Cabin air filters (2) (every two years)
HEPA filter for Bioweapon Defense system (not sure, see manual)

Also:
Wash vehicle
Wax vehicle
Wipe down seat covers with a damp cloth or baby wipes
Vacuum floor mats

Already noted the windshield washer fluid.