Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New TeslaOffer SR+ Speaker Activation Wiring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quite a few local SR+ owners have their kit installed and I personally sit in those cars. I heard they've addressed the wrong polarity happened from the supplier already. Definitely sounds better for the people sitting at the back, it is no where near the premium audio, but will sound much better with aftermarket mid and high speakers installed.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Quite a few local SR+ owners have their kit installed and I personally sit in those cars. I heard they've addressed the wrong polarity happened from the supplier already. Definitely sounds better for the people sitting at the back, it is no where near the premium audio, but will sound much better with aftermarket mid and high speakers installed.
Are you speaking about the Hanshow kit or the TeslaOffer one?

How does this one compare to the Hansshow SR+ inactive wiring harness?

I just receive my Hannshow harness for my SR+, but I haven't out it in yet since my early March 2020 build didn't come with rear speakers so I'm looking for a used rear deck with speakers to swap into my car.

If the TeslaOffer kit is better to use, then I'll order one up and get rid of my Hansshow harness.

Are you able to raise the volume to near 100% without a problem?
Has anyone installed a Hansshow audio upgrade in 2021 Model 3?

Did you lose bass in the front speakers?

I am not an expert or representative of either shops, but from what I learned and listen in their customers' car, the bass channel is not affected, but the treble and mid are stretched to share the power with the disabled speakers. If you loss bass or somehow the immersive speakers are too louder, then you should speak with the shop.