Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tires for Road Warrior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Searching for tires. I drive 225 miles per day for work on the central Florida hwys. Looking at the Hankook Ion EV or the OEM goodyears. The reason I am looking at the Hankook is the 50k milage warranty. Anyone have the Hankooks? Also thinking of increasing aspect ratio to 275 45 20 for rim rash and construction road blowout protection. Not worried about the slight decrease in range. I have charges at both locations at work and at home. Thoughts? Other Tires to consider? Also, who else can perform and alginment on a Tesla besides Tesla? Anyone qualified by Tesla in Central Florida besides Tesla? Thank you

I've got the Hankooks and can answer questions you have.

Other tires to consider: Pilot Sport 4, Continental DWS06+, Pirelli P Zero
I've got the Hankooks and can answer questions you have.

Other tires to consider: Pilot Sport 4, Continental DWS06+, Pirelli P Zero
i ordered the hankook ions suv. Getting them installed satueday and then the following friday an alignment at Tesla. Not sure it needs one as its not pulling but a bit of inside wear on right front tire more so than the other( drive motor side?). How has the wear been on the hankooks. Handling in heavy rain water on the road conditions ?

Upvote 0