TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New TMC Group: New England Tesla Club

Discussion in 'New England' started by Robert.Boston, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

I cordially invite any New Englander to join the New England TMC, which is a "group" here in TMC. To join, just go to Groups - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum and hit +Join in the New England TMC box.

This is a moderated group, i.e. I need to approve new members, and only members can see content on the group's page. This allows for a little more privacy if you want to post albums, etc. of New England events but don't want the entire world to see them. Likewise, there are discussion threads on the group's page that are member-only.

By and large, we should keep general discussion here in public I think, so that visitors or casual readers can keep up with the news.

Any other benefits to joining? Well, yes, you get a little icon of the Pemaquid Point light house under your name (on the left of posts)! Pemaquid Point is the closest lighthouse to my summer home in Maine, and it's a real classic.

Cheers,
    Robert

2. Robert.Boston

I took the liberty of inviting everyone who has checked in. You are, of course, free to leave the group. If you didn't get an invite, please request one!

3. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

blah doesn't support mobile

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Active Member

I've joined, along with my imaginary Gen 3.

5. Lucinda

Lucinda New Member

Hi Robert,

Just sent a request to join NETC. I'm in Cambridge and am interested in upcoming events nearby. Thank you for taking on the administration of this online group!

Cheers,
    Lucinda

6. alset

alset Member

The Pemaquid Point lighthouse looks incredibly like an Autumn leaf!

7. Robert.Boston

:) we changed...