Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to community

Welcome fellow FL owner! I too am thinking about powder coating wheels. (19") I see a lot of chrome delete out there and if I ever do it I would consider chrome delete body color match.
chrome delete.jpg

Welcome fellow FL owner! I too am thinking about powder coating wheels. (19") I see a lot of chrome delete out there and if I ever do it I would consider chrome delete body color match.
View attachment 467421
Yeah, I really want to do a chrome delete but don't want to do the typical black, was thinking about matching the wheel color. Wish i could find some pics of that to see how it looks.

I am new also from orlando amd need or local help with supercharging. I also just got a new 12V battery and it dies every night I have to jump it. Any reason why this happens

Welcome to the forums !! Since you said you have a new battery, am I correct to assume you purchased it and had it installed by Tesla ? I would definitely get in contact with the SC and let them know you have to jump the car everyday....

Reactions: Ludba3000