Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to community

khamilton6

Sep 7, 2019
Orlando
Just got my 2019 Blue model 3 performance and love it. I am in Orlando and thinking about chrome delete and powder coating the stock wheels anthracite or graphite.

XLR82XS

D M C
Jul 26, 2019
SWFL | Vegas
Welcome fellow FL owner! I too am thinking about powder coating wheels. (19") I see a lot of chrome delete out there and if I ever do it I would consider chrome delete body color match.
chrome delete.jpg

khamilton6

Sep 7, 2019
Orlando
Welcome fellow FL owner! I too am thinking about powder coating wheels. (19") I see a lot of chrome delete out there and if I ever do it I would consider chrome delete body color match.
View attachment 467421
Yeah, I really want to do a chrome delete but don't want to do the typical black, was thinking about matching the wheel color. Wish i could find some pics of that to see how it looks.

jkoya

NA2 NSX
Nov 21, 2018
Northern CA
Welcome from Northern CA ! I have a 2018 Model 3 Performance in Blue with white interior. Had the chrome delete done when the car was getting Xpel installed.

Ludba3000

Mar 14, 2019
Orlando
I am new also from orlando amd need or local help with supercharging. I also just got a new 12V battery and it dies every night I have to jump it. Any reason why this happens

jkoya

NA2 NSX
Nov 21, 2018
Northern CA
I am new also from orlando amd need or local help with supercharging. I also just got a new 12V battery and it dies every night I have to jump it. Any reason why this happens

Welcome to the forums !! Since you said you have a new battery, am I correct to assume you purchased it and had it installed by Tesla ? I would definitely get in contact with the SC and let them know you have to jump the car everyday....

Reactions: Ludba3000

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC