Hi all, I'm new around here and just reserved an X yesterday. I actually had a reservation last year but cancelled it but I just got back in line. Seeing as how new reservations won't deliver until 2H'16, I figured I had plenty of time to save up and finalize a decision with my wife. I have some questions about the timeline though. I called and talked to a TSLA sales rep but he didn't seem very confident in his answers, so I thought I'd ask you all. I recall threads here mention they want to open up the configuration to most or all reservation holders by the end of the year. My main question is: what is the point of no return? I know my $5k is refundable until I sign a purchase agreement, but when does that take place? The sales guy made it sound like once I'm invited to configure, I will then place the order, and have 7 days to confirm. And at that point, I'm committed and forfeit the $5k if I cancel. I'm not going to be ready to finalize my decision within a couple months if they invite me to configure. What is the timeline of configuring, ordering, finalizing, and signing a purchase agreement? Can I just play around with the configurator once invited and price it out, and wait to confirm the order until mid-2016? Fwiw, I'm interested in 70D for 2H'16.