TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Torklift Ecohitch Stealth w/2" receiver for Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by bro1999, Jan 19, 2017.

1. bro1999

bro1999 Active Member

I will soon come into possession of a 2" Torklift Ecohitch Stealth (Torklift Central | Torklift Central | 2012-2016 Tesla Model S EcoHitch)

Retails for $376 + tax...I am willing to let it go for $300. This hitch was supposedly going to be used in the movie "Why Him?", as James Franco's character owns a Model S in the movie, but they scratched the scene the hitched Tesla was going to be in, so they ended up not using the Ecohitch.

Local delivery in the central MD area is preferable. I can ship, but the buyer would be responsible for shipping.

2. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

Provided it includes all the original parts, I'll take it. How much to ship to 626 6th St, Niagara Falls, NY 14301?

3. bro1999

bro1999 Active Member

Yep, they told me it is still new in the box. I don't believe it has shipped yet. If it hasn't, I may be able to re-route it to you so shipping would be free. PM me if you are still interested!

4. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

5. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I'm in Md and will take it