Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Track Mode v2 and Track pack!?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. The Track Pack on the Tesla store doesn't mention anything about software; any ideas whether the Track Mode customization options will be a free or paid update separately?
That's what I'm hoping. I'm not that interested in the wheel package/brake pads/fuids/etc.

I wonder what each level of the -1 to -10 stability control does. Also what is the compressor overclock? Anyone know?

Interesting. The Track Pack on the Tesla store doesn't mention anything about software; any ideas whether the Track Mode customization options will be a free or paid update separately?
I would think the v2 will be a free upgrade, and if you want to go all out, you can purchase the hardware package, but knowing Tesla recently, they may charge as an upgrade like they did the speed boost. Hoping they make it free though!

I am still waiting for the day that they split up Summons and Parking and put it in a package separate from FSD...I can dream lol

What are you talking about? All P cars have track mode.

“upgrade includes” referring to the Performance upgrade package

I would assume that not checking that box means you don’t get anything listed below it...

60BCCE81-F396-42CB-ABDE-CDF71B3D0B59.png

“upgrade includes” referring to the Performance upgrade package

I would assume that not checking that box means you don’t get anything listed below it...

View attachment 517267
Hmm, I'd be curious for anyone who bought the P without the PUP after the stealth was an on-menu option could verify that. The website has been known to be a little off from reality for those kinds of things.

Hmm, I'd be curious for anyone who bought the P without the PUP after the stealth was an on-menu option could verify that. The website has been known to be a little off from reality for those kinds of things.
either way it would suck if track mode v2 is only for performance with PUP...especially for those of us that have done our own upgrade on stealths via coilovers, etc