Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New UI question: viewing sentry videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure where to view to sentry videos with the new UI - I used to hit the button in the upper right corner, then delete old ones. I've used it before, but I can't remember how I got there, and now I can't find it again. I looked under the Security screen, but I can't find it.

You need to open the drawer by taping the icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like this: [...] You will find additional functions including the Dashcam/Sentry Mode viewer. If you press and hold a function you can drag it to the bottom of the screen. You can pin up to four of the functions to the bottom of the screen, reorder them if you wish. To return a function to the drawer tap the X. The three most recently used functions also appear at the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: DC2ACMY
Just like that, i.e. the dots indicate there is more. Press and the drawer opens.
Got it - I didn't get the "drawer" concept; I think of it as a pop up screen. I have the camera and dashcam icons, but all they do is open the (reverse and side) cameras or the dashcam. I still can't find any delete function. (as you can see, I keep the dashcam icon as one of my pinned 4)
IMG_0969.jpg

OK, just so you don't think I'm nuts - when I press the camera icon, I get the camera views, with no hamburger menu of options in the cornerView attachment 772546

However, I discovered if I hit the dashcam icon, I get the options in the upper corner and can view both sentry and dashcam from there.
Exactly. You have to hit the Sentry icon (the one between the Bluetooth and ... icons) to view or delete Sentry videos. Camera icon is just for live feed.

Reactions: whatthe2