Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New UK Model S range updated(and long range plus) - delivery November 2020?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla website seem to have been updated it's range and price. Now have a long range plus model.

Long range plus rated at 405 miles and performance rated at 396.

Any one knows what's been updated? Will it roll to all MS 2020 or is it a physical change?

When I spoke to the dealer today, he said something about the new MS is delivery for January.

I honestly struggle to even get 300 miles on my current MS P 2020 that I took in September even on motorway with range mode and AP for the full distance.

Whats your thoughts guys?

To be fair my 2018S summer time at a steady 70 on motorways reports less than 330wh/m which would give it the theoretical 310 miles it's supposed to have but that depends on being in autosteer and smoothly picking times to activate overtakes and not getting stuck behind things. I don't get to do a lot of distance stuff with the plaque but yesterday went to buy my favourite bread 40miles away and detoured via a suercharger for some sparks to see me home. Return trip was 46 miles total, first 26 motorway and dual carriageway (self steer at +5mph) and second part country A roads (manual driven sensibly). Obviously we started with a warm cabin and battery and did hit the distance as mileage loss from the pack near on the button...