Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW Unmounted Set of 21" Forged Arachnid Wheels Tires TPMS $2700 Santa Monica

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a NEW, bagged (by the local service center), set of 4 21" Forged, Staggered Tesla Model S Arachnid Wheels with Michelin Pilot SuperSport Tires AND TPMS included, NEVER MOUNTED, never scratched or dropped, for $2700 cash or Venmo.

Located in Santa Monica, in Los Angeles County. For in-person pickup only. NO SHIPPING WHATSOEVER. I want you to be able to personally see, inspect, and take the Arachnid wheels.

This package comes with low-profile Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires for exceptional steering and braking performance.

Includes:

• 2 x 21X8.5J Arachnid wheels

• 2 x 21X9.0J Arachnid wheels

• 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires

• 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires

• 4 x tire pressure sensors (TPMS)

Your local service center may be able to install them for free as these are referral wheels and do come with installation included for the recipient.

Unless I have explicitly posted on here, they are still available. Thanks!

Image below is NOT these wheels/tires mounted but of an example to show how they look on a Model S
2016-Tesla-Model-S-P100D-Multi-Coat-Red-Arachnid-Wheels-016.JPG
2019-silver-21-Tesla-Arachnid-forged-Model-S-_57-4.jpg2019-silver-21-Tesla-Arachnid-forged-Model-S-_57-3.jpg2019-silver-21-Tesla-Arachnid-forged-Model-S-_57-2.jpg2019-silver-21-Tesla-Arachnid-forged-Model-S-_57.jpg2019-silver-21-Tesla-Arachnid-forged-Model-S.jpg2019-silver-21-Tesla-Arachnid-forged-Model-S-_57-4.jpg