TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Update 2019.32.11.1 is moving fast

Discussion in 'Model X' started by aloha1906, Oct 2, 2019.

1. aloha1906

aloha1906 Member

Just noticed a new update on ev-fw and it has jumped in numbers. Anyone have it and have details?

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Started around midnight last night. Looks like bug fix since no release note change. Over 500 on TeslaFi this morning and about 1700 now.

• Informative x 1
  3. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Yes, I have it. Sunday I got 32.11 and Smart Summon was bad. All types of problems. Today, I received notice for update. Good news is from the app, I could see that it was going to be 32.11.1 And best part, Smart Summon is much better and working now.

4. MichaelP90DL

MichaelP90DL Active Member

Evidently cars being Smart Summoned are crashing in parking lots. In one case I read about today, a Model S was summoned from a garage, reversed direction and hit a wall, if I recollect correctly. Lawsuit city. I do hope they fixed it.

5. cruiserlarry

cruiserlarry Gadgetologist

I'm just receiving 32.11.1 now. I received V10 on Sunday, and AP shuts off randomly while driving with "Autopilot not available" warning, random "Lane Departure not available" warnings with rendering issues, etc...and [email protected] is not as good as it was before V10...so I hope it is a bug fix...

6. Pilot Steve

Pilot Steve Member

2016 75d ap1 and mcu1 received 32.11.1 so ap1 is also getting update. I am glad not to be forgotten

7. forkee

forkee Member

we also got it on both of our 2016 MX. 90D and P90DL but not too impressed

only useful thing is the remote venting, but then again not really useful because we also could precool cabin anyways....

they indicated garage button, but that was always there in the summon page, and only available to those that had summon

we don't use spotify

joe mode useless

feel lucky/hungry is stupid

hopefully they improved map loading times

• Disagree x 1
  8. NormP

NormP Member

I received 2019.32.11 a few days ago, and updated to .32.11.1 this morning. Since then, twice the rear camera image has frozen with an old image (when backing out of a parking space at my daughter's school, it showed a image of my legs as I put her bags in the trunk 20 minutes earlier. Rebooted the display to fix; when I got home, backing into my driveway it showed the parking lot at the school. Filed a Bug Report.

"Let's do the Time Warp again..."

• Funny x 4
  9. scottysize

scottysize Member

As long as they don’t take away my SmartSummon. I love it!

anyone who’s crashing their car, they’re not watching what the car does. You have to watch it closely and don’t be stupid.

• Like x 2