Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Update 2019.32.11.1 is moving fast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I have it. Sunday I got 32.11 and Smart Summon was bad. All types of problems. Today, I received notice for update. Good news is from the app, I could see that it was going to be 32.11.1 And best part, Smart Summon is much better and working now.

Yes, I have it. Sunday I got 32.11 and Smart Summon was bad. All types of problems. Today, I received notice for update. Good news is from the app, I could see that it was going to be 32.11.1 And best part, Smart Summon is much better and working now.
Evidently cars being Smart Summoned are crashing in parking lots. In one case I read about today, a Model S was summoned from a garage, reversed direction and hit a wall, if I recollect correctly. Lawsuit city. I do hope they fixed it.

I'm just receiving 32.11.1 now. I received V10 on Sunday, and AP shuts off randomly while driving with "Autopilot not available" warning, random "Lane Departure not available" warnings with rendering issues, etc...and AP@ is not as good as it was before V10...so I hope it is a bug fix...

2016 75d ap1 and mcu1 received 32.11.1 so ap1 is also getting update. I am glad not to be forgotten

we also got it on both of our 2016 MX. 90D and P90DL but not too impressed

only useful thing is the remote venting, but then again not really useful because we also could precool cabin anyways....

they indicated garage button, but that was always there in the summon page, and only available to those that had summon

we don't use spotify

joe mode useless

feel lucky/hungry is stupid

hopefully they improved map loading times

• Disagree
Reactions: BenBethel
I received 2019.32.11 a few days ago, and updated to .32.11.1 this morning. Since then, twice the rear camera image has frozen with an old image (when backing out of a parking space at my daughter's school, it showed a image of my legs as I put her bags in the trunk 20 minutes earlier. Rebooted the display to fix; when I got home, backing into my driveway it showed the parking lot at the school. Filed a Bug Report.

"Let's do the Time Warp again..."