Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update 2021.44.25 adds customizable app launcher like Model S refresh plus other major upgrades to system.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't believe they are not able to offer much better quality with same bandwidth šŸ˜‰

You need to use your phone wifi spot if you get better speed on your phone.
@EVNow - Nope, been there, done that. Buffering is horrendous either way - when trying to play a "HiFi" track. Only way to get stutter free Tidal music is to either download the track first or stream in the lot bit rate format of "High". It is as it appears to be.... šŸ’©

@EVNow - Nope, been there, done that. Buffering is horrendous either way - when trying to play a "HiFi" track. Only way to get stutter free Tidal music is to either download the track first or stream in the lot bit rate format of "High". It is as it appears to be.... šŸ’©
Iā€™m mainly going by this ...

Since Iā€™ve not seen this by any at home users - itā€™s not an issue at Tidal end. So I guess it depends on what speed you are getting from your phone. Does tidal stream fine to your phone ?

I regularly use Amazon Music HiRes while on jogs and have no issues. Will try tidal when I go out next time itā€™s dry here ;)

Since Iā€™ve not seen this by any at home users - itā€™s not an issue at Tidal end. So I guess it depends on what speed you are getting from your phone. Does tidal stream fine to your phone ?

I regularly use Amazon Music HiRes while on jogs and have no issues. Will try tidal when I go out next time itā€™s dry here ;)
@EVNow I think it's the Tesla Tidal app. I have the iPhone 13 Pro MAX and tried it with the best 5G service known to mankind.

Does tidal work well in your phone? Wondering if itā€™s the mobile provider speed issue.

If there is a lot of variability in user experience, as it seems is true here, usually itā€™s the mobile speed/coverage issue.
@EVNow Haven't tried it on the iPhone. Never loaded the app. I have the best unlimited Tmobile plan, so I doubt it's that. Going with the PoS Telsa app implementation as the issue.

Teslascope (who broke the news) are speculating that the public release won't be 44.25 given some glitches they've seen in that release.
Ah, will my prediction from yesterday come true??? Time will tell!

15382FAD-E78B-483E-B922-257E64A2C3F0_4_5005_c.jpeg

My comment was not about streaming directly from the phone and using tidal it was about streaming from the Tesla with the newly integrated tidal app. That app has playback and buffering issues that Spotify does not have. Yes I know we could use our phones but specifically for the in car app which most users will use, the current state even on 2021.44.6 is lacking. I was hopeful that it would provide an incredible experience not requiring me to use my phone alas Spotify which does not buffer.