Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update for my Model S P85D 2019.12.1.1 Finally!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New version 2019.12.1.1 and was on 2018.50.6 since late January.
I finally got dog Mode and a few of the other things like the battery warm up when heading to a Supercharger. Nothing about increased superchargering speeds :(
I have been hoping they would move the main navigation buttons back to the top, sigh but still stoked about the other new additions and games

I just got 2019.12.1.1 for my 2016 Model X. While I like the mirror closing on location, the charge port is no longer will open when depressing the button on the handle. I do wish they would make " speed controlled volume" an option.

Does anyone know if those of us with the antique AP1 cars got the improved web browser? It seems faster, but the browser has always been a very "iffy", so it hard to tell --it's not in my release notes.

I just got 2019.12.1.1 for my 2016 Model X. While I like the mirror closing on location, the charge port is no longer will open when depressing the button on the handle. I do wish they would make " speed controlled volume" an option.

Does anyone know if those of us with the antique AP1 cars got the improved web browser? It seems faster, but the browser has always been a very "iffy", so it hard to tell --it's not in my release notes.

New browser was available for a while. it is faster. So fast that it unfortunately disables the cool Back to the future website that used to be timed perfectly on the old browser. Now it is too fast.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA

Anybody have a fix for the Charge Port not working with the button on the charger handle?

I did "2 wheel" reboot and the power off, also I tried my alternate MCU; no luck with button opening charge port door. I'll have to wait for the next update. I do like the location based mirror auto fold. I lost one button push and gained another!

New chromium based web browser unfortunately is only for MCU2 cars. No update for those of us with MCU1 cars. But from another thread you can speed up the browser by turning off tracking, traffic, and online routing in the navigation.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA

New browser is MCU2 only :(:eek:

New chromium based web browser unfortunately is only for MCU2 cars. No update for those of us with MCU1 cars. But from another thread you can speed up the browser by turning off tracking, traffic, and online routing in the navigation.

While AP1 cars did not receive the chromium browser, tesla did work on our version and it has improved. So good to know they have not dropped MCU1 yet.

And issue found and described here has been corrected in 12.1.2 for sure. 12.1.1 maybe.
MCU1 performance improvement & browser improvement. Simple trick by Thomas The Tesla Tuner..

If you are referring to browser improvements I don’t see that at all on MCU1 :(

It’s still not lightning fast, that is true.
But I’ve given another shot at Waze lately and it seems more stable. As I added above, the trick with the traffic on/off helps also but I’m not sure whether is is in .1.1 yet. I hope not and that .1.2 will be even better than .1.1

It’s still not lightning fast, that is true.
But I’ve given another shot at Waze lately and it seems more stable. As I added above, the trick with the traffic on/off helps also but I’m not sure whether is is in .1.1 yet. I hope not and that .1.2 will be even better than .1.1

The traffic off doesn’t seem to improve my Waze ..only the sketch pad seems consistent