Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update last night no more wiper stutter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I, too, am still seeing the wipers stutter on 32.2.

I also had an odd issue where voice commands, like "navigate to" and "call", were not recognized while the wipers were active. Shutting off the wipers, and voice commands resumed working. I did a reboot, and that seemed to "fix" it. Weird.

I really scrubbed my windshield with glass cleaner and and a microfiber cloth. It sort of helped. What fixed it was two days of driving in heavy rain with the wipers on. They progressively got better and work great now. No more stutter at all. Whatever was on the wipers or glass, is now gone.

Reactions: Subhuman
I, too, am still seeing the wipers stutter on 32.2.

I also had an odd issue where voice commands, like "navigate to" and "call", were not recognized while the wipers were active. Shutting off the wipers, and voice commands resumed working. I did a reboot, and that seemed to "fix" it. Weird.

Interesting. I had the voice commands being non-responsive a couple times as well. Wipers weren't on at the time.

I really scrubbed my windshield with glass cleaner and and a microfiber cloth. It sort of helped. What fixed it was two days of driving in heavy rain with the wipers on. They progressively got better and work great now. No more stutter at all. Whatever was on the wipers or glass, is now gone.
Mine were doing that, it definitely seemed more like something physical causing it rather than the motors.