Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update on Teslafi: 2019.32.12.3

JoshV

May 29, 2019
Houston
Anyone have issues with Cuphead?

it was working on 1sr V10 release 2019.32.11.1 but no longer works with 2019.32.12.1.

now it just is black screen with spinning icon.

This is on 2019 MX so MCU 2.

feif

Jul 18, 2015
Germany
Nothing new in release notes, so one does not if they crippled again your charge performance or drive performance like on mine .
SNAFU or-retro-betrayer is the term I guess

dark cloud

Apr 14, 2018
BC
Pet peeve: This Is annoying. If it is 100% downloaded why is it still downloading?

EF175EE4-5A93-451C-AC3C-9239F85ACBB0.png

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors

conman

Aug 19, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Pet peeve: This Is annoying. If it is 100% downloaded why is it still downloading?
After downloading it needs to do a checksum on the firmware image to ensure it is intact. The processing to do this on board is very slow. The app doesn't discriminate between the actual downloading time and the validation of the image.

dark cloud

Apr 14, 2018
BC
After downloading it needs to do a checksum on the firmware image to ensure it is intact. The processing to do this on board is very slow. The app doesn't discriminate between the actual downloading time and the validation of the image.

Ok thanks, still doesn't make sense to me why it can't say 99% until the app states ready to update.

Stayed on 100% for probably half an hour.

As far as changes, I am going to early guess and say that improved the Spotify app. It is quicker and more stable. Yes, turned off wifi in the garage and on 3G it seems to be much more snappy, and I haven't listened to it for hours yet of course but going back and forth between playlists, albums, radio stations it was quick and didn't hang up once. Only 3 bars of cell in the garage too.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC