Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update on Teslafi: 2019.32.12.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pet peeve: This Is annoying. If it is 100% downloaded why is it still downloading?

EF175EE4-5A93-451C-AC3C-9239F85ACBB0.png

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors
Pet peeve: This Is annoying. If it is 100% downloaded why is it still downloading?
After downloading it needs to do a checksum on the firmware image to ensure it is intact. The processing to do this on board is very slow. The app doesn't discriminate between the actual downloading time and the validation of the image.

After downloading it needs to do a checksum on the firmware image to ensure it is intact. The processing to do this on board is very slow. The app doesn't discriminate between the actual downloading time and the validation of the image.

Ok thanks, still doesn't make sense to me why it can't say 99% until the app states ready to update.

Stayed on 100% for probably half an hour.

As far as changes, I am going to early guess and say that improved the Spotify app. It is quicker and more stable. Yes, turned off wifi in the garage and on 3G it seems to be much more snappy, and I haven't listened to it for hours yet of course but going back and forth between playlists, albums, radio stations it was quick and didn't hang up once. Only 3 bars of cell in the garage too.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod