Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update: Sentry and Reboot Bug (HELP)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good evening all! Pls help…
After downloading the new holiday update- my sentry mode does not save clips despite have active events. I go to the dashcam and the videos are not there. I had an appointment and then it was “remotely resolved” so I thought. Well now my appointment is canceled and the problem still occurs.

Also, a soft reboot (holding both wheels down), I dont get a Tesla logo, just black screen and then it resets. My music cuts in and out. What is going on!!

-Shawn

Good evening all! Pls help…
After downloading the new holiday update- my sentry mode does not save clips despite have active events. I go to the dashcam and the videos are not there. I had an appointment and then it was “remotely resolved” so I thought. Well now my appointment is canceled and the problem still occurs.

Also, a soft reboot (holding both wheels down), I dont get a Tesla logo, just black screen and then it resets. My music cuts in and out. What is going on!!

-Shawn
Sounds like an appointment to the service center.

Fixed my issue of sentry mode reporting events but not recording to usb storage.

Reactions: Darmie
Yes, there are two parts to sentry mode. One is to have it enabled and see the red dot. The other part is to ensure the USB is properly working and that the camera icon has a small red dot on the right side. Sentry can still function with out USB working.