Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update this am....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New update reverted my summon to the default setting (button must be held the whole time) not a big deal because I just reset it to the original setting.

Bigger deal is now summon won't work from my keyfob. Hold the roof and nothing......that sucks because I don't much like using the app for summon.

It appears that update have been getting pushed out for a number of days now. I am in a 2014 MS pre AP. In recent months I have been getting regular update. This time perhaps the "Classic" MS is not included. I am currently at 2.24.30. Anyone else with a Classic MS that had 2.24.30 get the update?

It appears that update have been getting pushed out for a number of days now. I am in a 2014 MS pre AP. In recent months I have been getting regular update. This time perhaps the "Classic" MS is not included. I am currently at 2.24.30. Anyone else with a Classic MS that had 2.24.30 get the update?
Tesla Tracker would have that data.

See post #36 above.

I should have been more clear:

New update reverted my summon to the default setting (button must be held the whole time) not a big deal because I just reset it to the original setting.

Bigger deal is now summon won't work from my keyfob. Hold the roof and nothing......that sucks because I don't much like using the app for summon.

By this I mean I turned off "Require Continuous Press". The Keyfob still does not function for summon.

Where is the "Require Continuous Press" option? I just got my MS a few days ago and can't find it under the Summon "Customize" button. Is this a UK restriction? Would love to be able to use it via the fob for when I don't have signal on my phone (e.g. car parks...)

Just drove about 200 miles mostly on AP today (mix of big freeways and smaller highways). I'd say it performed pretty much just like normal. Although on the freeway it completely lost the lines and ended up straddling two lanes until it got back into one of them. I've never seen that happen before although the lines weren't that great and I probably haven't been on that road with AP before.

Also it was kind of strange. On the highway on AP there were cars stopped at a light and the collision warning alarm went off before AP had a chance to slow down. I'm not sure exactly since I quickly hit the brakes.

• Informative
Reactions: KZKZ