Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update this am....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a triple fusion surgery 6 months ago so I can totally relate :).

Hey! that's what I had!!
Fused L4 & L5 and added two bars with 5 screws. UGH
By the way, I THOUGHT I had checked the option to turn off the 'Hold" feature but I goofed it.
The option was still on. Great if you use the android app, car moves as long as you hold the phone button
Stops the summon action when you lift your finger
With this feature 'ON' and If you use the fob, the car turns on, then goes right back off. Just the problem having.
So, if you use just the fob, keep it off.
This sounds does contrary, because you DO, press the fob twice and hold it on the second press,
to activate the summon feature by the fob

Reactions: msnow
Received 2.28.60 late last night. I installed and ready to go this AM. No release notes other than the generic "Fixed Stuff" message. No noticeable differences or new features identified. I did notice that it acquired 3G connectivity before I hit the end of the drive way. Previously it had been taking minutes, hours, and sometimes a reboot to get it to connect to 3G. We will see how it goes over the next several days.

Received 2.28.60 late last night. I installed and ready to go this AM. No release notes other than the generic "Fixed Stuff" message. No noticeable differences or new features identified. I did notice that it acquired 3G connectivity before I hit the end of the drive way. Previously it had been taking minutes, hours, and sometimes a reboot to get it to connect to 3G. We will see how it goes over the next several days.

I now know the update did not improve the 3G connectivity issue. I am back to having to reboot regularly to get 3G connectivity. I hope they address this problem soon.

Same for me after update 2.28.60, have to reboot regularly the center screen to get 3G connectivity back !
Yeah, I started having to reboot regularly to get it back before 2.28.60. It seemed to have been corrected when that update was pushed out. However, just wishful thinking because it's just as bad on this build. Since there are no release notes, we can't tell if that was intended to be one of the bug fixes.