TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New updated Estimated Delivery Dates

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MrE8, May 3, 2016.

1. MrE8

MrE8 Member

Seems like a lot of us that were expecting a delivery in March/April are now getting new estimated delivery dates in My Tesla page that range about a week (May 5 - May 12 for me as of this morning). Was checking around the forums and saw someone getting their delivery calls within the first 2 days of this time frame. Just wanted to see if there was anybody else in this boat and could confirm the validity of these new estimated dates.

Also if you did get your call to schedule delivery, what were the earliest dates provided for your pickup?

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

No update on the TeslaMotors.com page, but my DS said we're on the shipping manifest with arrival in KC on Monday May 9th and should be delivered to us in Nixa on Thursday May 12th. #4035

3. MrE8

MrE8 Member

do they do pre delivery inspection after shipping or before? Im a factory delivery so its one one in the same. My understanding is that pre delivery inspection is 1-2 weeks.

4. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

From what my DS told me - there's one factory inspection and 2 pre-delivery inspections. I suspect that for people who are picking up at a SC, one pre-delivery inspection is at the factory and the other is at the SC.