Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New upgrade option as of 9/19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, does this mean that for those of us who have bought the EAP, also buying FSD in the future will increase the price from today's 8K to a minimum of 9K combined? The choice is to buy EAP at 4K and if in the future we want to go to FSD then we have committed to at least a 1K increase in FSD pricing. 4K EAP then 5K for FSD purchase in the future.

This is clearly a tactic to improve their profit since it's the end of the quarter. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Since EAP doesn't involve any change in hardware, there is almost no cost to them to enable it via software. I'd rather put the $4k in their stock and watch it grow in 6 months AND THEN get FSD
If FSD isn't 10k by then...

Exactly my thoughts.. I have never tried Summon but from the little i've read it doesn't work great.. Can anyone confirm this?

i pulled the trigger on EAP yesterday for NoA and lane change assist. Tried summon on a target run yesterday. I have heard it doesn’t work very well so I parked in a not very busy of the parking lot. Came back out after shopping and used smart summon. Didn’t have any issues. I also used it to back into/out of my garage and it worked very well with no issues for me.

Reactions: Reborn