Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New V3 Supercharger in Las Vegas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like during this shutdown they are not charging for parking. If anyone is traveling through vegas.

It's always been "free for an hour" and even if you can't get enough charge within an hour you can always leave then come right back in. This location is not the best though, good PR but meh. I'd much prefer they had put it on the way out of town going on I-15 going to Utah. That Love's gas station just outside of town would've been great. ( Google Maps ) Look at all that space they own!

Attachments

• Loves Travel Stop.png
    Loves Travel Stop.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 360
It's always been "free for an hour" and even if you can't get enough charge within an hour you can always leave then come right back in. This location is not the best though, good PR but meh. I'd much prefer they had put it on the way out of town going on I-15 going to Utah. That Love's gas station just outside of town would've been great. ( Google Maps ) Look at all that space they own!

I agree that would be a good location however they are opening a new V3 charging station at the north premium outlet mall.